C.R. Contracting is now hiring! Become Part of the C.R. Crew
C.R. Contracting is hiring individuals interested in management type positions. These positions involve the general labor and management associated with resurfacing asphalt areas. The individual will be responsible for assisting the foreman with the initial setup process, which includes roping off the jobsite, placing barricades, and hanging signs when necessary. The laborer will help load and unload all of the equipment and consistently maintain a clean and organized tool truck. Regular use of power tools such as a backpack blower, ground-blower or power broom will be necessary for the cleaning and sweeping of the asphalt. Once the jobsite has been cleaned the laborer will be responsible for the application of crack-fill material and Poly Oil Seal. After all prep work is finished the laborer will begin trimming in all edges with a squeegee and touching up any spots missed by the Sealcoat buggy.
Pay Range: $10 – $20/hr DOE
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions.
- The ability to read maps and/or follow directions to job sites.
- The ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Individual may be required to drive a company vehicle.
- Sealcoat laborers must be willing to work extended hours, and weekend days will be required.
- Accurate completion of the timecard at the end of each day.
- Individual may be required to manage jobs with employees.
All individuals interested in becoming a team member with C.R. Contracting please click the link below and fill out the application form.